Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Tegan and Sara, in good health!"

Ok, concert time.  My camera is a piece of shit, and I was maybe 8th row back, so the videos are not the best quality (sound is actually pretty good though).  First opening act was Girl In A Coma, who I have loved forever and did an amazing job.  They sang mostly new stuff (and none of my 2 favorites, "Sybil Vane Was Ill" or "Road To Home") and it was so fast paced.

Best picture I got with my shit camera.

Next up was City and Color, which was a man named Dallas singing acoustic songs.  I thought he did a great job, but the order of the opening bands was completely off.  Girl In A Coma got the crowd HYPED, and then he gets on and puts everyone to sleep.

here he is:

 

Now on to the main attraction.  Tegan and Sara came out and were fantastic.  They told funny stories, sang new songs, sang their best songs, and just gave a thoroughly enjoyable concert experience.  Pictures came out very, VERY bad so, I will just show you how great it was.

Umbrella covered by Tegan and Sara, really?  Fantastic.

for more videos go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/alorsvraiment

if you like the videos leave some comments!

No comments: