Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pop The Glock


I never really got into Uffie but this song my roommate keeps on repeat constantly.

Its a nice smooth track and the remix of it is fantastic.  Well fantastic until Curtis Vodka takes over the entire track for the last half.  Same thing over and over again.

enjoy!

Uffie - Pop The Glock

Uffie - Pop The Glock (Curtis Vodka Remix)

evilshare: Uffie - Pop The Glock

PS, I tried yet another File Den account, so it may get deleted yet AGAIN so here is an evilshare link for Pop The Glock, if anyone wants the Curtis Vodka mix uploaded let me know.

3 comments:

Damo said...

I actually love the Uff, good to see her up on your blog matey!

Richie said...

other than this song a few she is featured on its hard to get into her, but she is definately growing on me

Lulla Mandah said...

can u plz upload the remix 4 me??
thanx a lot