Friday, August 15, 2008

Remixes





Alright, so now its time to dance.


I got 2 songs that are guaranteed to make you move around (at the very least nod your head in your seat).


The first one is a mash up (possibly by Mad Decent team?),  consisting of E-40's "Tell Me When To Go", M.I.A.'s rap from "Grapes (remix)", "Art Star" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and some great vocals from CSS's "I Wanna Be Your JLO".

E-40 - Tell Me When To Go (Feat. M.I.A., CSS, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs)


The second is a club mix for a t.A.T.u. song "Friend or Foe".  Yeah, they were those fake lesbians.  Yeah, no one likes them anymore.  I understand this.  I still find them fascinating, so here is a great remix of Friend or Foe.

t.A.T.u. - Friend Or Foe (Xelakads Rock That Club Mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHROMEO. look em up, ho.

Richie said...

got it got it