Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pop


Suprisingly, I found 2 songs that I love from unexpected people.

The first:

"Guess Who Batman (Fuck You Very Much)" from Lily Allen's new album Stuck On The Naughty Step.  Her light, airy vocals make it seem like she would be singing about sunshine, or daisies, or....well anything but this apparent wanker.  I love it.

Lily Allen - Guess Who Batman (Fuck You Very Much)

zshare

(Pre crazy Britney)

A song was found that didn't make the cut onto Britney's "comeback" album, Blackout.  Its called "When U Gon Pull Out"...WHAT?  The extreme attempt at any sort of her former sexuality is hilarious and the beat is fun, so why not love it.'

Really though, with lines like: When you pull out/you gotta know what to do with that thang, how can you not fall in love with America's former pop princess all over again?

Britney Spears - When U Gon Pull It

Zshare

(Thanks to Damien is listening to for posting!)

3 comments:

Damo said...

Love your description of the track, it made me chuckle. Also I've been looking absolutely everywhere for 'Fuck You Very Much' so thanks for that!

Btw the link to my blog isn't working for some reason :/.

Richie said...

fixed :)

Anonymous said...

Love that britney song "Pull Out"...I heard Lil' Jon and sean garrett produced it